|07 Dec 2020||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||10:00 - 17:00||4||£950.00||Reserve|
|26 Dec 2020||Sat||10:00 - 17:00||4||£950.00||Reserve|
|04 Jan 2021||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||10:00 - 17:00||4||£950.00||Reserve|
|18 Jan 2021||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||10:00 - 17:00||4||£950.00||Reserve|
|06 Feb 2021||Sat||10:00 - 17:00||4||£950.00||Reserve|
What will I learn?
- PART 1. Idea Development in Design
- Design Concepts & Idea development
- PART 2. Adobe Photoshop
- The Photoshop Workspace
- Photoshop Tools
- Photoshop File Menu
- Edit Menu in Photoshop
- Image menu in Photoshop
- Photoshop Layer Menu
- Photoshop Select Menu
- Filters in Photoshop
- Photoshop View Menu
- PART 3. Adobe Indesign
- Basic Concepts
- Indesign interface
- Setup an Indesign Page
- Setup multi-page documents
- Master Page concept in Indesign
- Text level Formatting
- Paragraph level formatting
- Graphics in Indesign
- Styles in Indesign
- Handling colours in Indesign
- Effects and Transparency
- Editing a copy
- Export and Print Indesign documents
- PART 4. Adobe Illustrator
- Basic Concepts
- Illustrator’s Main Features
Projects in Graphic Design Course Adobe Illustrator
- Project 1: Creating a poster using Photoshop
- Project 2: Create a website template using Photoshop
- Project 3: Create a magazine or newsletter using Indesign
- Project 4: Create a logo using Illustrator
- Project 5: Create your own business card using Illustrator
Did you know?
About this course
Do you want to enhance your Graphic Design skills? Hone your talents with our classroom based Graphic Design Course located in Kings Cross London.
During the Graphic Design Course, delegates will be able to access a host of online tools and reference materials to help them make the most out of the course. The trainers have years of industry experience so will be able to spend one-to-one time with students and impart essential knowledge about best practice.
Our Graphic Design Course runs on a part time basis in the evenings or at the weekends so is great for those with a busy schedule. If you are looking to gain an in-depth knowledge of Graphic design and the software behind it, this course is just what you need.
The Graphic Design Course will consist of practical tasks, one-to-one time with the tutor and covering the fundamental elements of graphic design.
So if you want to brush up on your graphic design knowledge and take your skills to the next level, our Graphic Design Course is just what you need. It offers a hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based alternative to graphics training.
Who should attend Graphic Design courseThis training is designed for people and organizations who want to get a better understanding of Graphic Design tools and techniques available.It's best suited to individuals who have limited or no experience of Graphic Design and are looking to fast-track their knowledge and skills.
Prerequisites for our Graphic Design course
- You should be able to user computer and internet
- Hands on tutoring from experienced Graphic Design experts:
- Real-time Practice and Portfolio Projects:
- Course Materials:
- Course Completion Certificate:
- Support and Careers Advice:
Get more skilled