What will I learn?
- Introduction to Adobe Premiere Pro
- Importing and Organizing Footage
- Basic Video Editing
- The Art of Video Editing
- Helpful Editing Techniques
- Adjusting Clip Properties
- Playing with Time
- Attributes of Video
- Creating Moving Elements
- Applying Video Transitions
- Working with Audio
- Applying Video Effects
- Basic Compositing
- Colour Correction
- Making Titles, Credits, and Lower Thirds
- Exporting Video
- Working with Other Applications
- Projects in Adobe
- Project1: Final video edit
- Project2: Applying sound to edited piece
Did you know?
About this course
Our Adobe Premiere Pro Training is waiting for those who want to improve their knowledge and master advanced elements of Adobe Premier. Throughout the short-course, students will learn more about the fundamentals behind Adobe Premier and how to thrive in the digital industry.
Our trainers on the Adobe Premiere Pro Course have years of industry practice and offer students great online tools, reference materials and outline engaging group tasks. Therefore the learning experience becomes varied and the Adobe Premiere Pro Training will push students to achieve their potential.
The Adobe Premiere Pro Training runs at the weekends or in the evenings and is part-time so great for those with a very busy schedule. If you are looking for a great hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based learning program, our Adobe Premiere Pro Training is just for you.
Who should attend Adobe Premiere Pro trainingThis training is designed for people and organisations who want to get a better understanding of Adobe Premiere Pro tools and techniques available.It's best suited to individuals who have limited or no experience of Adobe Premiere Pro and are looking to fast-track their knowledge and skills.
Prerequisites for our Adobe Premiere Pro courseThere are no prerequisites to take this course.
- Hands on tutoring from experienced Adobe Premiere Pro experts:
- Real-time Practice and Portfolio Projects:
- Course Materials:
- Course Completion Certificate:
- Support and Careers Advice:
Get more skilled