|23 Feb 2020||Sun||10:00 - 17:00||4||£950.00||Reserve|
|14 Mar 2020||Sat||10:00 - 17:00||4||£950.00||Reserve|
|23 Mar 2020||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||10:00 - 17:00||4||£950.00||Reserve|
|06 Apr 2020||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||10:00 - 17:00||4||£950.00||Reserve|
|20 Apr 2020||Mon, Thu||18:30 - 21:30||8||£950.00||Reserve|
What will I learn?
- Part 1: Photoshop for Beginners
- Image Enhancement and Editing
- It’s All About Layers
- Save Your File
- Part 2: Path to be a Photoshop Master
- Photoshop Environment Management
- Advanced Painting and Image Enhancement
- Image Calibration
- Advanced Layer Composition
- Outputting Features of Photoshop
- Adobe Certified Associate Exam
- Projects in Photoshop
- Project 1: Create a glossy web 2.0 style icon
- Project 2: Build an email newsletter design
- Project 3: Using Adobe Photoshop create a design concept that can be used for an HTML email newsletter
- Project 4: Digital Make up of a Photo
- Project 5: Matte painting
- Project 6: Build a portfolio website design template
- Project 7: Create a Greeting Card for Christmas and New Year
Did you know?
About this course
Our Adobe Photoshop Training is great if you want to gain a more rounded knowledge of the software and learn how to use it competently.
Our trainers have years of industry practice behind them so will be able to provide delegates with essential one-to-one time to tailor the course to align with their career goals. The Adobe Photoshop Training is run on a part-time basis and will serve as a practical guide to the core techniques of using the software.
The trainer will provide students with a range of online tools and reference materials to make sure the students gain the most from the short-course. Within the Adobe Photoshop Training, areas of best practice will be covered and mixed into short group exercises to enhance the sessions interactivity.
So if you did want to gain knowledge on the most advanced topics of Photoshop, this course is just what you need to get you up-to-speed. You can spend essential one-to-one time with our trainers who will then tailor the course to suit your goals.
The Adobe Photoshop Training can be taken at the weekends or in the evenings on a part-time basis. So if you were looking for a hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based Adobe Photoshop Course, you’ve now found it!
Who should attend Adobe Photoshop trainingThis training is designed for people and organisations who want to get a better understanding of Adobe Photoshop tools and techniques available.It's best suited to individuals who have limited or no experience of Adobe Photoshop and are looking to fast-track their knowledge and skills.
Prerequisites for our Adobe Photoshop courseThere are no prerequisites to take this course.
- Hands on tutoring from experienced Adobe Photoshop experts:
- Real-time Practice and Portfolio Projects:
- Course Materials:
- Course Completion Certificate:
- Support and Careers Advice:
Get more skilled