What will I learn?
- Part1: Starting Flash
Introduction to Adobe Flash
- The Flash Workspace
- Animation in Flash
- Getting to grips with drawing
- Working in layers
- Spelling it out
- Enhancing the design with images
- Being symbolic
- Using the mask
- Tweening time
- Publishing your movie
- The building blocks of a simple microsite
- Part2: Advanced Flash
- Building our first page
- Building the other pages
- Sneaking in a simple preloader
- Introducing interaction
- Frame-by-frame animation
- Character animation and the Bones tool
- Working in 3D
- Working with XFL
- Getting it all online
- The Flash project
- Building navigation
- Develop workflow
- Flash Adobe Certified Associate exam
- Projects in Adobe Flash Course
- Project1: Banner adverts
- Project2: Banner advert clicktags
- Project3: Back to banners
- Project4: A preloader
- Project5: A progress bar
- Project6: A photo gallery
- Project7: A presentation
- Project8: A simple tabbed view
- Project9: An MP3 player
- Project10: An e-book
- Project11: A 3D loader for product visualisation
- Project12: Create a complete website in Flash
- The home page
- The about page
- The contact page
- Publishing and previewing our microsite
Did you know?
About this course
Getting classroom based Adobe Flash Training has never been easier. We are located in Kings Cross London and run our part-time training at the weekends or in the evenings. We also have access to some of the best trainers in the industry who take time to find out what their students want from the course and tailor the content accordingly.
As you go through the Adobe Flash Training, you will learn about the fundamental techniques in Adobe Flash. With online materials and exercises students will discover the current best practice and how to navigate the software competently.
Our Adobe Flash Training will open the door to essential one-to-one time with our brilliant trainers who have years of industry experience. As you build your knowledge of Flash you will be able to attend our Adobe Flash Training at a time that suits you. That could be in the evenings or at the weekend!
Enrolling on our part-time Adobe Flash Training Course could be just what you need if you are looking for hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based training.
Who should attend Adobe Flash trainingThis training is designed for people and organisations who want to get a better understanding of Adobe Flash tools and techniques available.It's best suited to individuals who have limited or no experience of Adobe Flash and are looking to fast-track their knowledge and skills.
Prerequisites for our Adobe Flash courseThere are no prerequisites to take this course.
- Hands on tutoring from experienced Adobe Flash experts:
- Real-time Practice and Portfolio Projects:
- Course Materials:
- Course Completion Certificate:
- Support and Careers Advice:
Get more skilled